COSFIBEL is celebrating its 10th anniversary this year.
Our evolution has been fuelled by the idea that the strong added-value consumer-goods markets, which include luxury goods, would develop in three major directions.
- The need for uniqueness and a strong identity.
- The globalization of consumer needs.
- The globalization of services in the Packaging and Merchandising sector.
Our strategy was developed according to the following vision:
- Develop an innovative and unique product and service catalogue inspired by our ad hoc creation committee: Passionately creative.
- Create a sales network focusing on proximity to clients in major cities worldwide: Urban Networks.
- Create a network of wholly owned factories, suppliers and specialists meeting needs in terms of materials (plastic, cardboard, wood...), products and services to cover all markets: Global Sourcing.
We understand that our mission can only thrive and retain its meaning if it is supported by a respect for the human component and the environment. We have expressed these values in our Core Values text.
Despite the economic crisis, our turnover will reach the €75 million mark this year and we are aiming for €100 million in 2013.
This remains possible thanks to the support of our clients. Our teams and their combined skills throughout the past 10 years justify positive predictions for this shared ambition.